Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday, November 11, 2011 (11-11-11)

Dearest parents,
Just a few reminders:  Academic All Stars - Monday - 7:30
                                                      * Reading logs due Monday
                                                      * Benjamin Franklin MAP packet due Tuesday
                                                   
Next week is the middle of the second quarter!!!!  Time flies...
Progress reports will be sent home sometime next week.

* Please check with your child to see if they are in need of any supplies.  Many mechanical pencils are out of lead, erasers, etc.

**  Have a wonderful weekend and rest up!

**  If you are having trouble commenting on this blog, try to click on 'anonymous' in the drop down box.

"Quote Corner" -  "If we are to have real peace, we must begin with the children." - Mahatma Gandhi

I like this quote because some of the children in our class don't have peace. I am trying to have them stop. I also LOVE peace and quiet!

Meredith Kennedy


      " Nothing is impossible to a willing heart"- John Heywood

   The reason I picked this quote is if there isn't anyone motivate you no one will ever get their goal. That is why I love Bob from Biggest Loser! Also I love to motivate people that are trying to get to their goal. I can't wait until I get to motivate again!
Erin
:)

1 comment: